|IMG Podcast Episode 1|
October 17, 2005 | Blake Buck
IntroductionWelcome to the very first edition of the Inside Mac Games Podcast, the official podcast of Mac gaming. Each week we'll be covering all the news in Mac gaming in one tight package. This week's show features Blake Buck, a writer for IMG, Justin Ficarrotta, author of Kill Monty, and William Miller, an artist for Freeverse Software.
InstructionsTo download the podcast using iTunes, click the Advanced tab on the top bar, click "Subscribe to Podcast", then paste the following link into the box:
Podcast URL: http://www.insidemacgames.com/podcast/feed/InsideMacGamesPodcast.xml
After clicking okay, the you should be instantly subscribed to the podcast. Each week you'll recieve a new podcast automatically. The Inside Mac Games Podcast has been submitted to the iTunes Music Store, and should be listed in their directories within the next few days.
- Big Apple Announcements - Video iPod, new iMac G5, iTunes 6
- Freeverse Announcement Week - The Best of OMG and Comiclife Deluxe Released
- Judge Sentences Convicted Gamer - Devin Moore sentenced to death
- Battle.net Renovation - Blizzard excites gamers needlessly
- TeamSpeex Coming to OS X - VoIP for your games
- Peter Jackson to Produce Halo Movie - Could this game to movie conversion actually not suck?
FeedbackIf you have any questions or comments, shoot the IMG podcast guys an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your question or comment is entertaining enough it may even make it onto the show!